A planned session of the Congress Programme Committee took place in Moscow on June 25. The 21st WPC Technical Programme was discussed and approved during this session.
The content of the Programme is a result of many months of effective cooperation of authoritative CPC members – experts and scientists of 17 countries of the world.
- Tor Fjaeran (Norway) – Congress Programme Committee Chairperson
- Milton Costa Filho (Brazil)
- James McFarland (Canada)
- Dr. Liu Zhenwu (China)
- Dr. Phillippe Julien (France)
- Dr. Stefan Ernst (Germany)
- Istvan Berczi (Hungary)
- Rashmi Aggarwal (India)
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Emadi (Iran)
- Junichi Hatano (Japan)
- Jeroen Regtien (the Netherlands)
- Dr. Pandele Neculae (Romania)
- Dr. Nabeel Al-Afaleg (Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Slobodan Sokolovic (Serbia)
- Toby Hunt (Great Britain)
- Mr. Russ Yarrow (USA)
- Nikolay I. Seregin (Russia)
In preparation of the Programme, they were tasked with analyzing the current circumstances and development perspectives of the world oil industry, emphasizing and summarizing actual global problems, covering all the aspects in the one of the most difficult global economic sectors.
The Technical programme is created and represented to petroleum experts for the researching and making decision of taking part in one of the most important a three-year-period event, the 21st World Petroleum Congress.